This Domain Name Is For Sale
A pleasing 3-syllable name with meanings in Sanskrit and Arabic. Rasala is a Sanskrit word for 'mango' or 'mango tree'. It can also mean 'full of juice' and can be used to describe the feeling you get when reading poetry. In Arabic, Rasala means 'to send' as in sending a message.
.com is the most widely recognized extension
Easy to say
Easy to spell
Distinctive and brandable
test text first
more test text that goes here
here is some more information that might go here.
Make an offer or inquire about this name
If you don't like our price (or if there is no price), please suggest one. If you need something else, please let us know.
- Prices are quoted in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Offers, counteroffers, payment plans, leasing, and other arrangements may be considered.
- Stated prices do not include transaction, escrow, exchange rate, wire fees, or other fees. All such fees shall be paid by the Buyer unless otherwise agreed.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Domain name purchases are normally executed either through Escrow.com or Paypal.com. Other arrangements (e.g., wire transfers) can be made at Buyer's preference. Escrow.com typically costs a bit more, but offers some extra features which Buyer may find beneficial. Escrow.com fee calculator: Escrow.com Fee Calculator. For payments from domestic US Paypal accounts, we add 3.25% to purchase price to cover their fees. For payments from international (non-US) Paypal accounts, we add 4.75% to purchase price. More information on paying for a domain name.
- Domain names can be transferred to any recognized Registrar. More information on domain name transfers.
- If purchasing a .nyc name, Buyer is responsible for satisfying the .nyc Nexus Policy as described here: Official .nyc Nexus Policy.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.